PLR Performance Engines – more power for your engine
Since 1998 we have been machining engines for standard vehicles, trucks, buses and race cars. We have grown as a business, enhanced our skills and invested in the latest equipment available. These developments have resulted in us specialising in performance engines only and becoming one of Brisbane’s leading performance engine workshops.
Before any work is done we find out how your engine will be used, the performance power band and what you are looking to achieve. An engine for a street car, racing saloon or drag car have totally different needs and we can machine each engine to suit your situation. Our team are extremely helpful and understand all performance options and how they can be applied to your engine. We also stock a great range of leading brand performance engine parts that can be used in your project
At PLR Performance Engines we have invested in the best cleaning, machining and test equipment to give us, and your engine, the edge over the competition. Combining precision equipment with our experienced tradesmen results in more power and greater reliability in your race engine. This is why customers from all over Brisbane, and Australia, trust us with their performance improvements.
How we work
The way we operate our workshop is one of the key contributor’s to successful machining projects. It is thorough, we keep customers informed and the end result is a reliable high performance engine.
- Call us on 07 3881 1342 to discuss your engine and what you would like to have done.
- We can give you an estimate over the phone.
- If you would like to proceed your component or engine needs to be removed from your vehicle and brought to our workshop. We don’t have engine removal or installation services but we can recommend a workshop that can do this for you.
- On arrival your engine or component is stripped and completely cleaned for inspection and testing.
- If we find any defects or issues we will call you to discuss your options
- We perform hardness tests on key components to ensure the materials are suitable for machining.
- We can provide you with an itemised estimate of work that will be carried out and parts be to supplied.
- If we find any further issues during the process, we will contact you before proceeding so you can make informed decisions.
- Your engine or component will then be machined to the agreed specifications using the best equipment in our workshop.
- Following machining we will reassemble your engine using our performance assembly process for more power and reliability.
- Your engine or component is then ready for collection and can be installed back into your vehicle.
Not sure where to start with your performance engine project?
Just give us a call and one of our helpful staff will be able to suggest a solution for you. PLR Performance Engines
Get an Estimate