Performance Engines that look great and perform even better!
These are some pictures of some of our past performance engine work so you can see the lengths we will go to on your engine project.
How we work
The way we operate our workshop is one of the key contributor’s to successful machining projects. It is thorough, we keep customers informed and the end result is a reliable high performance engine.
- Call us on 07 3881 1342 to discuss your engine and what you would like to have done.
- We can give you an estimate over the phone.
- If you would like to proceed your component or engine needs to be removed from your vehicle and brought to our workshop. We don’t have engine removal or installation services but we can recommend a workshop that can do this for you.
- On arrival your engine or component is stripped and completely cleaned for inspection and testing.
- If we find any defects or issues we will call you to discuss your options
- We perform hardness tests on key components to ensure the materials are suitable for machining.
- We can provide you with an itemised estimate of work that will be carried out and parts be to supplied.
- If we find any further issues during the process, we will contact you before proceeding so you can make informed decisions.
- Your engine or component will then be machined to the agreed specifications using the best equipment in our workshop.
- Following machining we will reassemble your engine using our performance assembly process for more power and reliability.
- Your engine or component is then ready for collection and can be installed back into your vehicle.
Have your performance engine assembled the right way for improved power.
At PLR Performance Engines we understand come race day everything makes a difference. Call now on 07 3881 1342